"A Step Towards a Sustainable Future With Each Exchange"
4K INITIATIVEFirst Ever Campaign
- Making Sustainability a Reality
- Leading the Forefront of Healthy Cooking
- Maintaining the Lowest Prices with the Highest Satisfaction
- Producing Craftsmanship That Speaks to its Quality
There's a Lot of Coatings.
Which Ones are Fluororesin Coatings Though?
There may be a lot, but if you look into each carefully, you'll find that they're all fluororesin coatings. Even if the exterior of cookware is coated with ceramic, the inner lining that comes into direct contact with our food may be made of fluororesin too.
Cooking is a Necessity,
Health Should be no Exception.
But Fluororesin-Free Nonstick
Needs a Solution.
Solving a Problem With
no Simple Solution
We spent countless hours with chefs and craftsmen alike, and finally found a solution that wouldn't make any compromises. A combination of traditional cookware coating's non-stick convenience, plus the added durability and safety of our ceramic coating, finally giving us Booghle.
The 2nd Problem
Caused by Coated Pans
The lifespan of all kitchen products varies depending on their frequency of use, but they eventually become damaged or lose their coatings, requiring replacement every 6 months to 1-2 years.
The Average Number of
Coated Frying Pans the Average Person Will Go Through
- Average Lifetime Fry Pan Consumption Cost: $3,480
- Considering the Average Fry Pan cost of $29 x 120
- Average Lifetime Cost of Boohgle with the 4K Exchange: $1,800
- Considering the Exchange Price of $15 x 120
"Take the initiative with us to protect our loved ones, our homes, and our future."
Even though we haven't been around for a long time, we are passionately convicted to this project. We hope that the short and long term benefits will outweigh the costs for you as well.